Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Prank] A.I./No Name Person On Xat Box

4 posters

Go down

[Prank] A.I./No Name Person On Xat Box Empty [Prank] A.I./No Name Person On Xat Box

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:54 pm

Ok, BO came to the site today and he was banned on chatbox, he told me that an A.I had banned him. This person has no name but has the ability to ban ppl. Plz stay on alert. BO is the only victim so far, if you are also a victim plz reply on this thread.

~Noble

Back to top Go down

[Prank] A.I./No Name Person On Xat Box Empty Re: [Prank] A.I./No Name Person On Xat Box

Post by R3DH4WK Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:27 pm

Hey Guys.
This A.I. is a no-name guest that is really an owner, so if you see that, it is there.
This thing must hate me, because it always banishes me before it leaves.
It is un-bannable because it is an owner, and you can't kick it either.
I don't know what this thing is or where it came from, but every time it comes it says "Aids are good for the soul" and then a red thumbs up. I think there is a clan called [AIDS], I saw a couple guys in ES with that before their name.
If anyone can find a way to get rid of this thing, either reply to this anouncement or PM me or Noble. Thnx Guys.

--BO
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Location : Check under your bed, outside your window, in your hard drive, and in your underwear drawer.

Back to top Go down

[Prank] A.I./No Name Person On Xat Box Empty Re: [Prank] A.I./No Name Person On Xat Box

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:34 pm

ROTFLMFAO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:37 pm

and you think this is funny beacause.... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by R3DH4WK Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:04 pm

It is NOT FUNNY.
It is EVIL.
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Location : Check under your bed, outside your window, in your hard drive, and in your underwear drawer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Poptart Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:04 pm

i should deactivate my group powers.
Poptart
Poptart

https://www.facebook.com/Deathwatchbeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:32 pm

I thought the powers only worked if you were around

Back to top Go down

Post by Poptart Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:25 pm

when i was on my friend's computer i learned that it works when im offline
Poptart
Poptart

https://www.facebook.com/Deathwatchbeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:12 pm

This is still lulz'ing me. Herp-da-derp

Back to top Go down

Post by Survivor3_14159 Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:07 pm

no its rly there its done that too me as well.
Survivor3_14159
Survivor3_14159

Back to top Go down

Post by De$oLu$ Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:20 pm

wow, could this be just an online virus???
De$oLu$
De$oLu$

http://www.xtdlx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by R3DH4WK Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:30 pm

It is not a virus, it WAS Legacii. He did it as a SICK, MESSED UP, CRUEL TRICK.
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:46 pm

@Noble, see why I laughed at this. lulz

@BO1999, LMAO, it was just a prank, I just had to do it. I saw an oppurtunity. xD

@Survivor, I didn't intentionally do it to you. My main target was BO1999 'cuz I sensed the gullibility in him. No offence, BO1999.
Anyways, you're still a cool dude, Survivor. No hard feelings. Razz
P.S. If you noticed, I wasn't directly targeting you, you were just in the room.

@Beto, *high five*

LOL, I even was Private Chatting Beto that you guys would complain and make I thread. I CALLED IT. xD

-Sigh- Anyways, this won't happen anymore. It was just for teh lulz.

P.S. No one was banned in this prank. Not that I know of. I would never leave an innocent member banned and leave (except carlos). Complete no-no. Sorry BO to who ever did that to you. I'm sure it wasn't me.

[LL]BO1999[TLL][GOD] wrote:I don't know what this thing is or where it came from, but every time it comes it says "Aids are good for the soul" and then a red thumbs up.
I fell off my chair when I saw this. XO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:45 am

legacii Suspect, LOL LMAO ROTLMFAO lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by De$oLu$ Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:55 pm

legacii, wow, nice job, hi five, rotflmassihtgtthtgisbo xD
De$oLu$
De$oLu$

http://www.xtdlx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down