carlos

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: carlos

Post by De$oLu$ on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:52 pm

yes, carlos is ESP, but get this xD

i still cant believe i saw this...
he had [GOD], [ESP], and [UPH]
WHAT A DISGRACE TO GOD AND UPH

_________________
|~•ḌḜṨṎḸṲṨ•~|
|~•ḤΛϾḲΣṜ ṨḭĐΣ ṒḞ ḞṒṜϾΣ ṜṶⱢΣṨ•~|


¨¨¨™¤¦¤™¨¨¨~*§*®§* Årçhån *§®*§*~¨¨¨™¤¦¤™¨¨¨

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• ╚»★«╝ Darth[GOD]Desolus ╚»★«╝ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

•[Ḥ]•[Λ]•[Ͼ]•[Ḳ]•[Σ]•[Ṝ]•[Ṩ] ~ [Ṝ]•[Ṷ]•[Ɫ]•[Σ]•
avatar
De$oLu$

Posts : 396
Join date : 2011-03-10
Age : 20
Location : ṲṆḬṬḜḌ ṨṬḀṬḜṨ ṎḞ ḀṂḜṜḬḈḀ, ḞḸṎṜḬḌḀ

View user profile http://www.xtdlx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: carlos

Post by [UPH]D@rkill3r[GOD] on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:24 am

ikr what a b****
avatar
[UPH]D@rkill3r[GOD]

Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-04-28
Age : 19
Location : Elmira , New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: carlos

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:14 am

Omfg just talking about that ,Gangsta, <-- like Runnerke said Very Happy
He make us boring and he is still with ESP.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: carlos

Post by ..::UnLeasHeD::.. on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:50 am

Double post...


I deleted it.

_________________

Avatar and signature by ..::UnLeasheD::..
avatar
..::UnLeasHeD::..
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 192
Join date : 2010-12-28
Location : Germany

View user profile http://xuphx.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Re: carlos

Post by a frenchie on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:56 am

De$oLu$ wrote:haha, hey, xtreme, take it easy, hes probobly usin google translate, or isnt so great in english...

@ninja, i was about to say, cuz im not a force unleasher any more...

more like a 1337er XD
Note:
Since i'm in god my English rose !
Sometimes i need a translator for the vocabulary.
I don't understand Carlos...
avatar
a frenchie

Posts : 130
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 22
Location : France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: carlos

Post by ..::xXxNoBLe6xXx::.. on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:12 pm

carlosdo wrote:im like gos and uph [color=redesp[/color] fuck balls and im like codes im live in spain im post codes no vip

Note:
a week ago, I played es with Goz, then carlos joined the game. Guess what i saw? [ESP]carlos_9198. Carlos prepare to die because GOD and UPH have 100x better codes because we have better coders than the fake alex. You mexicans think you're so superior to the developed nations of North America and Europe, go die in hell with Osama carlos along with alex and the rest of you fence-hoppers (except for any other mexicans or spanish people on the site)

_________________
Add me on es:
-[GOD]NobleSix
-And some impostors Wink
~Noble king cheers cheers cheers
avatar
..::xXxNoBLe6xXx::..
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 268
Join date : 2011-03-30
Age : 20
Location : Behind you with ma ballistic knife >:D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: carlos

Post by a frenchie on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Yeah, you use an imposter name because u scared about ESP ?
(; ̄O ̄)
avatar
a frenchie

Posts : 130
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 22
Location : France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: carlos

Post by floodcontrol228 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:14 pm

i would not say that noble becuase esp gives all there codes once they steel it from another sight and we do have 100x better codes but only people like u have them not saying that is bad this place is doing the right thing just what about the other hackers that have to get owned by carlos during a game unless someone from here has all the codes in the game and is fighting a war with esp.
avatar
floodcontrol228

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 19
Location : wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: carlos

Post by R3DH4WK on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:38 pm

[UPH]D@rkill3r[GOD] wrote:ya lol the only way carlos can kill is using FU and dude when i was last on his name had [ESP] in it. I THINK HE IS [ESP]. Also what douse anti FU code do what it dousnt affect u??

Exactly. Except, ESP is officially dissolved.
avatar
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Posts : 457
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 18
Location : Check under your bed, outside your window, in your hard drive, and in your underwear drawer.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: carlos

Post by De$oLu$ on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:47 pm

it is, DEAD

DEAD
DEAD
DEAD

WOOOHOOO

actually its been dead for months now...

_________________
|~•ḌḜṨṎḸṲṨ•~|
|~•ḤΛϾḲΣṜ ṨḭĐΣ ṒḞ ḞṒṜϾΣ ṜṶⱢΣṨ•~|


¨¨¨™¤¦¤™¨¨¨~*§*®§* Årçhån *§®*§*~¨¨¨™¤¦¤™¨¨¨

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• ╚»★«╝ Darth[GOD]Desolus ╚»★«╝ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

•[Ḥ]•[Λ]•[Ͼ]•[Ḳ]•[Σ]•[Ṝ]•[Ṩ] ~ [Ṝ]•[Ṷ]•[Ɫ]•[Σ]•
avatar
De$oLu$

Posts : 396
Join date : 2011-03-10
Age : 20
Location : ṲṆḬṬḜḌ ṨṬḀṬḜṨ ṎḞ ḀṂḜṜḬḈḀ, ḞḸṎṜḬḌḀ

View user profile http://www.xtdlx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: carlos

Post by R3DH4WK on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:50 pm

De$oLu$ wrote:it is, DEAD

DEAD
DEAD
DEAD

WOOOHOOO

actually its been dead for months now...

Actually, (according to Gozzy) it is going on strike. Shocked Shocked
avatar
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Posts : 457
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 18
Location : Check under your bed, outside your window, in your hard drive, and in your underwear drawer.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: carlos

Post by Poptart on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:04 pm

NobleSixSPARTAN-B312 wrote:
carlosdo wrote:im like gos and uph [color=redesp[/color] fuck balls and im like codes im live in spain im post codes no vip

Note:
a week ago, I played es with Goz, then carlos joined the game. Guess what i saw? [ESP]carlos_9198. Carlos prepare to die because GOD and UPH have 100x better codes because we have better coders than the fake alex. You mexicans think you're so superior to the developed nations of North America and Europe, go die in hell with Osama carlos along with alex and the rest of you fence-hoppers (except for any other mexicans or spanish people on the site)

did u just offend mexicans?
avatar
Poptart

Posts : 119
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 18

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Deathwatchbeto

Back to top Go down

Re: carlos

Post by R3DH4WK on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:27 pm

deathwatchbeto wrote:
NobleSixSPARTAN-B312 wrote:
carlosdo wrote:im like gos and uph [color=redesp[/color] fuck balls and im like codes im live in spain im post codes no vip

Note:
a week ago, I played es with Goz, then carlos joined the game. Guess what i saw? [ESP]carlos_9198. Carlos prepare to die because GOD and UPH have 100x better codes because we have better coders than the fake alex. You mexicans think you're so superior to the developed nations of North America and Europe, go die in hell with Osama carlos along with alex and the rest of you fence-hoppers (except for any other mexicans or spanish people on the site)

did u just offend mexicans?

A couple comments:

1. They aren't Mexicans, they're Spaniards.
2. Beto, aren't you Asian?
avatar
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Posts : 457
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 18
Location : Check under your bed, outside your window, in your hard drive, and in your underwear drawer.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: carlos

Post by Poptart on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:21 am

R3DH4WK wrote:
deathwatchbeto wrote:
NobleSixSPARTAN-B312 wrote:
carlosdo wrote:im like gos and uph [color=redesp[/color] fuck balls and im like codes im live in spain im post codes no vip

Note:
a week ago, I played es with Goz, then carlos joined the game. Guess what i saw? [ESP]carlos_9198. Carlos prepare to die because GOD and UPH have 100x better codes because we have better coders than the fake alex. You mexicans think you're so superior to the developed nations of North America and Europe, go die in hell with Osama carlos along with alex and the rest of you fence-hoppers (except for any other mexicans or spanish people on the site)

did u just offend mexicans?

A couple comments:

1. They aren't Mexicans, they're Spaniards.
2. Beto, aren't you Asian?


What makes you say that? I AM NOT ASIAN OR AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
Poptart

Posts : 119
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 18

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Deathwatchbeto

Back to top Go down

Re: carlos

Post by a frenchie on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:17 am

Quiproquo(; ̄O ̄)
Don't judge people by their nationality.
avatar
a frenchie

Posts : 130
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 22
Location : France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: carlos

Post by LuckyS3VEN on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:37 am

Beto you are a Mexican right? Then we know the problem...
Well actually not everyone knew that so no offence i guess?

LuckyS3VEN
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 70
Join date : 2011-03-30
Age : 21
Location : Belgium

View user profile http://xgodx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: carlos

Post by R3DH4WK on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:13 pm

deathwatchbeto wrote:
R3DH4WK wrote:
deathwatchbeto wrote:
NobleSixSPARTAN-B312 wrote:
carlosdo wrote:im like gos and uph [color=redesp[/color] fuck balls and im like codes im live in spain im post codes no vip

Note:
a week ago, I played es with Goz, then carlos joined the game. Guess what i saw? [ESP]carlos_9198. Carlos prepare to die because GOD and UPH have 100x better codes because we have better coders than the fake alex. You mexicans think you're so superior to the developed nations of North America and Europe, go die in hell with Osama carlos along with alex and the rest of you fence-hoppers (except for any other mexicans or spanish people on the site)

did u just offend mexicans?

A couple comments:

1. They aren't Mexicans, they're Spaniards.
2. Beto, aren't you Asian?


What makes you say that? I AM NOT ASIAN OR AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o_O Ok then...
avatar
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Posts : 457
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 18
Location : Check under your bed, outside your window, in your hard drive, and in your underwear drawer.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: carlos

Post by Poptart on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:32 pm

R3DH4WK wrote:
deathwatchbeto wrote:
R3DH4WK wrote:
deathwatchbeto wrote:
NobleSixSPARTAN-B312 wrote:
carlosdo wrote:im like gos and uph [color=redesp[/color] fuck balls and im like codes im live in spain im post codes no vip

Note:
a week ago, I played es with Goz, then carlos joined the game. Guess what i saw? [ESP]carlos_9198. Carlos prepare to die because GOD and UPH have 100x better codes because we have better coders than the fake alex. You mexicans think you're so superior to the developed nations of North America and Europe, go die in hell with Osama carlos along with alex and the rest of you fence-hoppers (except for any other mexicans or spanish people on the site)

did u just offend mexicans?

A couple comments:

1. They aren't Mexicans, they're Spaniards.
2. Beto, aren't you Asian?


What makes you say that? I AM NOT ASIAN OR AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o_O Ok then...



SSSHHHH. or im gonna slap you with my taco shaped like your trololol!
avatar
Poptart

Posts : 119
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 18

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Deathwatchbeto

Back to top Go down

Re: carlos

Post by R3DH4WK on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:50 pm

deathwatchbeto wrote:
R3DH4WK wrote:
deathwatchbeto wrote:
R3DH4WK wrote:
deathwatchbeto wrote:
NobleSixSPARTAN-B312 wrote:
carlosdo wrote:im like gos and uph [color=redesp[/color] fuck balls and im like codes im live in spain im post codes no vip

Note:
a week ago, I played es with Goz, then carlos joined the game. Guess what i saw? [ESP]carlos_9198. Carlos prepare to die because GOD and UPH have 100x better codes because we have better coders than the fake alex. You mexicans think you're so superior to the developed nations of North America and Europe, go die in hell with Osama carlos along with alex and the rest of you fence-hoppers (except for any other mexicans or spanish people on the site)

did u just offend mexicans?

A couple comments:

1. They aren't Mexicans, they're Spaniards.
2. Beto, aren't you Asian?


What makes you say that? I AM NOT ASIAN OR AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o_O Ok then...



SSSHHHH. or im gonna slap you with my taco shaped like your trololol!

WhAtEvS...
avatar
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Posts : 457
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 18
Location : Check under your bed, outside your window, in your hard drive, and in your underwear drawer.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: carlos

Post by ..::xXxNoBLe6xXx::.. on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:00 pm

K, 1 thing
- im only referring to carlos and alex, not every other spaniard or mexican or any other person of spanish decent. So sorry if you took my reply the wrong way, I was only talking about alex and carlos.

I hope this clears things up Smile

_________________
Add me on es:
-[GOD]NobleSix
-And some impostors Wink
~Noble king cheers cheers cheers
avatar
..::xXxNoBLe6xXx::..
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 268
Join date : 2011-03-30
Age : 20
Location : Behind you with ma ballistic knife >:D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: carlos

Post by R3DH4WK on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:04 pm

LoL Noble... I think Beto (being Beto) won't really care... xD
avatar
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Posts : 457
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 18
Location : Check under your bed, outside your window, in your hard drive, and in your underwear drawer.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: carlos

Post by De$oLu$ on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:55 pm

naww, beto's cool, he'll understand

_________________
|~•ḌḜṨṎḸṲṨ•~|
|~•ḤΛϾḲΣṜ ṨḭĐΣ ṒḞ ḞṒṜϾΣ ṜṶⱢΣṨ•~|


¨¨¨™¤¦¤™¨¨¨~*§*®§* Årçhån *§®*§*~¨¨¨™¤¦¤™¨¨¨

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• ╚»★«╝ Darth[GOD]Desolus ╚»★«╝ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

•[Ḥ]•[Λ]•[Ͼ]•[Ḳ]•[Σ]•[Ṝ]•[Ṩ] ~ [Ṝ]•[Ṷ]•[Ɫ]•[Σ]•
avatar
De$oLu$

Posts : 396
Join date : 2011-03-10
Age : 20
Location : ṲṆḬṬḜḌ ṨṬḀṬḜṨ ṎḞ ḀṂḜṜḬḈḀ, ḞḸṎṜḬḌḀ

View user profile http://www.xtdlx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: carlos

Post by R3DH4WK on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:14 pm

LoL ok... He is really pissed tho.
avatar
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Posts : 457
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 18
Location : Check under your bed, outside your window, in your hard drive, and in your underwear drawer.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: carlos

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum