GameSave Requesting Thread

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:41 pm

cr7 wrote:i post a save just like that for rs on the tlg forum it has no insigna also Wink
*sigh* yes cr7 i kno uve alredy told me >.>
and seriously dude, put a sig on rite UR DOIN IT WRONG.
stop posting a picture with every post you make

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by ChorizoConWebo on Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:17 pm

Hi im new, a friend recommended me this site and I wanted to join a clan, so here is my gamesave Swt, U.S. plz.

•Soldier loadout: OHK laser, Darth Maul's dualsaber, force lightning, jet pack, stealth
•Heavy loadout: Super red laser, Count Dooku's lightsaber, force lightning, jet pack, stealth
•Assault loadout: CIS particle cannon, Yoda's lightsaber, force lightning, jet pack, stealth
•Sniper loadout: Sniper rifle, purple lightsaber, force lightning, jet pack, stealth
•Pilot loadout: Inf. ammo EBP, green lightsaber, force lightning, jet pack, stealth
•Loadout 1: Chaos cannon, red lightsaber, force lightning, jet pack, stealth
•Loadout 2: Col Serra's blaster rifle, blue lightsaber, force lightning, jet pack, stealth
•Loadout 3: Jango's dual pistols, blue lightsaber, force lightning, jetpack, stealth

•Insignia- Computer

•Colors- All shadow black

Thank you so much Swt, also if you can pm me this gamesave when it's finished and make it so I can download this from my psp I would greatly appreciate this, I LOVE YOU ^_^.


Last edited by ChorizoConWebo on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:09 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed some weapons^-^)
avatar
ChorizoConWebo

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 22
Location : Riverside, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by ChorizoConWebo on Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:15 pm

Are gamesaves being made, because I checked a page back and it's been a week since you made 1 O_o?
avatar
ChorizoConWebo

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 22
Location : Riverside, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by SwT on Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:19 pm

They are being made, I usually PM them.
avatar
SwT
GOD Coder
GOD Coder

Posts : 266
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 22
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by ChorizoConWebo on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:30 pm

Oh ok thanks for the info i'm excited now^-^
avatar
ChorizoConWebo

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 22
Location : Riverside, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by cr7 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:45 pm

CommanderRyloth wrote:
cr7 wrote:i post a save just like that for rs on the tlg forum it has no insigna also Wink
*sigh* yes cr7 i kno uve alredy told me >.>
and seriously dude, put a sig on rite UR DOIN IT WRONG.
stop posting a picture with every post you make
sorry i fixed it already Wink
avatar
cr7

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-11-25
Location : California L.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by ChorizoConWebo on Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:19 am

Swt can I request V.I.P. weapons or hero weapons for a U.S. Renegade Sqaudron gamesave? If I can what weapons?
avatar
ChorizoConWebo

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 22
Location : Riverside, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by SwT on Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:54 am

VIP dont work in RS saves, you need hacks for them.



Save weekend starts now
avatar
SwT
GOD Coder
GOD Coder

Posts : 266
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 22
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by ChorizoConWebo on Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:38 am

OH, ok nevermind then. So I cant request hero weapons on an RS gamesave?


Last edited by ChorizoConWebo on Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit)
avatar
ChorizoConWebo

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 22
Location : Riverside, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by cr7 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:11 am

SwT wrote:VIP dont work in RS saves, you need hacks for them.



Save weekend starts now
SAVE WEEKEND STARTS NOW AWESOME I REQUESTED MY LOAD OUT ALREADY
avatar
cr7

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-11-25
Location : California L.A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

my request

Post by ashamedjedi on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:49 am

i would like the fallowing:
soldier:blaster rifle,chaingun,cluster gradanades,jet,regenerate,level 3 health,speed,capture
heavy:granade luncher,guided rocket,cluster granades,jet,rage,level 3 health,speed,caputre
assualt:shotgun,bowcaster,cluster granades,stealth,stamina,level 3 health,speed,capture
pilot:healthamo,green sabor,red sabor,purple sabor,blue sabor level 3 health,capture
sniper:sniper rifle,healthamo,recon droid,stealth,rage,level 3 health,capture,speed
NOW the good stuff
loadout 1:error cannon,super red laser cannon,jet,stealth,stmina,level 3 health,capture,speed
loadout 2:shockcannon,reapeting blaster,stealth,jet,force repulse,level 3 health,capture,speed
loadout 3: leave it blank
cis:neon purple,gold
republic:black,neon green
empire:neon green,dark blue
rebles:red,blue
insgnia:renegade squadron

ashamedjedi
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-12-17
Age : 20
Location : ????

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by WolfLeader on Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:20 pm

A fun Save

Soldier: Ig 88 BLasters, Utrastaff, Force Repulse, Force Lightning, Jump Pack, Level 3 Everything
Heavy: Error Cannon V.2 aka OHK, blue Saber, Jet, Stealth, Force Lightning
Assualt: X2 Rifle, Chewies Bow, Error Cannon, Jet, Stealth, Force Repulse, Level 3 eVERYTHING
Pilot: Error Cannon, Health ammo, auto turrents, Jet, Stealth, Level 3 Everything
Sniper: Sniper Rifle, Jet, Stealth, Red Saber, Turbo Laser
Loudout 1: force lightning (in the power up)
Loudout 2: Force Repulse (in the Power up)
Loudout 3: UNHACKED
CIS: Lightning Blue Everything
Republic: Lightning Blue, Shadow Black
Empire: Shaddow Black Everything
Rebels: Neon Red, SHadow Black
Insignia: UNHACK


Last edited by WolfLeader on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
WolfLeader
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 19
Location : Under Your Bed ;)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:21 pm

ashamedjedi wrote:i would like the fallowing:
soldier:blaster rifle,chaingun,cluster gradanades,jet,regenerate,level 3 health,speed,capture
heavy:granade luncher,guided rocket,cluster granades,jet,rage,level 3 health,speed,caputre
assualt:shotgun,bowcaster,cluster granades,stealth,stamina,level 3 health,speed,capture
pilot:healthamo,green sabor,red sabor,purple sabor,blue sabor level 3 health,capture
sniper:sniper rifle,healthamo,recon droid,stealth,rage,level 3 health,capture,speed
NOW the good stuff
loadout 1:error cannon,super red laser cannon,jet,stealth,stmina,level 3 health,capture,speed
loadout 2:shockcannon,reapeting blaster,stealth,jet,force repulse,level 3 health,capture,speed
loadout 3: leave it blank
cis:neon purple,gold
republic:black,neon green
empire:neon green,dark blue
rebles:red,blue
insgnia:renegade squadron
Shouldn't yot atleast have more than 1 post and stuff before requesting a save? To prove you are not here at GOD for just a save.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by WolfLeader on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:50 pm

Runnerke500 wrote:
ashamedjedi wrote:i would like the fallowing:
soldier:blaster rifle,chaingun,cluster gradanades,jet,regenerate,level 3 health,speed,capture
heavy:granade luncher,guided rocket,cluster granades,jet,rage,level 3 health,speed,caputre
assualt:shotgun,bowcaster,cluster granades,stealth,stamina,level 3 health,speed,capture
pilot:healthamo,green sabor,red sabor,purple sabor,blue sabor level 3 health,capture
sniper:sniper rifle,healthamo,recon droid,stealth,rage,level 3 health,capture,speed
NOW the good stuff
loadout 1:error cannon,super red laser cannon,jet,stealth,stmina,level 3 health,capture,speed
loadout 2:shockcannon,reapeting blaster,stealth,jet,force repulse,level 3 health,capture,speed
loadout 3: leave it blank
cis:neon purple,gold
republic:black,neon green
empire:neon green,dark blue
rebles:red,blue
insgnia:renegade squadron
Shouldn't yot atleast have more than 1 post and stuff before requesting a save? To prove you are not here at GOD for just a save.
Razz i like ur Pic... Smile and it is true dancing penis
avatar
WolfLeader
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 19
Location : Under Your Bed ;)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by ChorizoConWebo on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:54 pm

Is Swt pming the game saves, because I don't see one posted and it's gamesave weekened right?
avatar
ChorizoConWebo

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 22
Location : Riverside, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by ashamedjedi on Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:29 pm

dude im a hacker im retierd so i dont do saves or hackes
i kinda wish that i want to go back thoe
and i also wanted to change my user name at my dads computer

ashamedjedi
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-12-17
Age : 20
Location : ????

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by Mandalore Kerzon on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Hey SwT did u get that guide for secondary codes


Last edited by Mandalore Kerzon on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mandalore Kerzon

Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:11 am

ChorizoConWebo wrote:Is Swt pming the game saves, because I don't see one posted and it's gamesave weekened right?
Yes SwT pm's the saves Razz and yea it's saveweekend Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:15 am

WolfLeader wrote:
Runnerke500 wrote:
ashamedjedi wrote:i would like the fallowing:
soldier:blaster rifle,chaingun,cluster gradanades,jet,regenerate,level 3 health,speed,capture
heavy:granade luncher,guided rocket,cluster granades,jet,rage,level 3 health,speed,caputre
assualt:shotgun,bowcaster,cluster granades,stealth,stamina,level 3 health,speed,capture
pilot:healthamo,green sabor,red sabor,purple sabor,blue sabor level 3 health,capture
sniper:sniper rifle,healthamo,recon droid,stealth,rage,level 3 health,capture,speed
NOW the good stuff
loadout 1:error cannon,super red laser cannon,jet,stealth,stmina,level 3 health,capture,speed
loadout 2:shockcannon,reapeting blaster,stealth,jet,force repulse,level 3 health,capture,speed
loadout 3: leave it blank
cis:neon purple,gold
republic:black,neon green
empire:neon green,dark blue
rebles:red,blue
insgnia:renegade squadron
Shouldn't yot atleast have more than 1 post and stuff before requesting a save? To prove you are not here at GOD for just a save.
Razz i like ur Pic... Smile and it is true dancing penis
Thx Wolf

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by ChorizoConWebo on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:51 am

I wonder when my gamesave will be ready i've been logging in and I have nothing Sad
avatar
ChorizoConWebo

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 22
Location : Riverside, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by ashamedjedi on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:04 pm

dude wait for while he will get you Smile Starwars figting
but ya when im going to get mine?
still waiting after a couple of days Shocked


Last edited by ashamedjedi on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

ashamedjedi
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-12-17
Age : 20
Location : ????

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by Mandalore Kerzon on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Ok i would like to get another updated.Yes my save would be v3 so I would like...
All lvl3
Soldier: Super red Laser,Col Serra's Rifle,force repulse,force lightning,Boba's jet
Heavy: Partical Cannon,inf. ammo emp,jet pack,rage ,stealth
Assault: Mortar Launcher,Col Serra's shotgun,rage,force lighning,health/ammo
Sniper: CIS Partial Cannon,maul' saber,force choke,force jump, rage
Pilot: auto turret,mines,rage,hero cluster grenade
Loadout 1:OHK Laser,Proton Torpedos,Quick Green Laser Cannon,stealth,rage
Loadout 2: Count Dooku's Saber,,throw saber,force choke,force lightning,force repulse
Loadout 3: Lando's Blaster Pistol,det-packs,health regeneration,rage,Vehicle auto repair

colors:Shadow Black,Gold

Insignia:Computer


no rush because you are being swamped with request

Mandalore Kerzon

Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by [rawr]nick18Hunter on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:57 am

yeah guys just be patient swt will get to yours when he can but the more you ask the more likely it will be longer for your save so just keep in mind we only have one gamesave maker here so it will take some time
thanks
avatar
[rawr]nick18Hunter
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Posts : 217
Join date : 2010-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by floodcontrol228 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:55 pm

why are all the gamesaves delieted
avatar
floodcontrol228

Posts : 56
Join date : 2010-12-21
Age : 19
Location : wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by Mandalore Kerzon on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:38 pm

i dont mind the wait.He can do mine last if he wanted jabbathehutt

Mandalore Kerzon

Posts : 33
Join date : 2010-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GameSave Requesting Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum