Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yo guys its xXNickTheDinoXx ([rawr]nick18Hunter) READ!!!!

4 posters

Go down

yo guys its xXNickTheDinoXx ([rawr]nick18Hunter) READ!!!! Empty yo guys its xXNickTheDinoXx ([rawr]nick18Hunter) READ!!!!

Post by [rawr]nick18Hunter Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:27 pm

yo long time no see guys, the site has changed so much, sorry for not being on ive been real busy with school and all kinds of other crap
but hey i was looking for some of the originals i wanna catch up with you guys and you know who you are SwT, Vanhiz, runnerke, noble and a few others so reply and hit me up Very Happy

dang theres alot of new people i remember when i was like the 3rd or so to join GOD like the second day after he promoted his site haha the good ol days
[rawr]nick18Hunter
[rawr]nick18Hunter
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Back to top Go down

yo guys its xXNickTheDinoXx ([rawr]nick18Hunter) READ!!!! Empty Re: yo guys its xXNickTheDinoXx ([rawr]nick18Hunter) READ!!!!

Post by R3DH4WK Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:55 am

Mostly everyone left... Or at least they haven't been on on forever...
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Location : Check under your bed, outside your window, in your hard drive, and in your underwear drawer.

Back to top Go down

yo guys its xXNickTheDinoXx ([rawr]nick18Hunter) READ!!!! Empty Re: yo guys its xXNickTheDinoXx ([rawr]nick18Hunter) READ!!!!

Post by fitzy Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:23 pm

Well, welcome back
fitzy
fitzy

http://xggc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by R3DH4WK Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:46 pm

lol yeah thanks
i don't play es anymore tho
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Location : Check under your bed, outside your window, in your hard drive, and in your underwear drawer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanhiz Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:51 pm

Wow nick, would be awesome to see you on someday Smile
Vanhiz
Vanhiz
Founder
Founder

https://xgodx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down