Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all you n000bs who ask for saves with no respect and no patience read this.

+5
fitzy
dandino8100@gmail
(TNG)Darkiller(GOD)
De$oLu$
..::xXxNoBLe6xXx::..
9 posters

Go down

For all you n000bs who ask for saves with no respect and no patience read this. Empty For all you n000bs who ask for saves with no respect and no patience read this.

Post by ..::xXxNoBLe6xXx::.. Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:13 pm

Ok, for all you greenhorns who CONSTANTLY ask for saves.... STOP IT. Let's see YOU make 5+ saves a day for noobs who ask for them. Guess what, WE HAVE LIVES and we don't want to waste our time making saves for you 24/7. So man up and wait. If you still didn't get the memo of this thread you might as well just piss off and learn to make your own saves.

-Noble- on behalf of all save-makers of GOD
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

For all you n000bs who ask for saves with no respect and no patience read this. Empty Re: For all you n000bs who ask for saves with no respect and no patience read this.

Post by De$oLu$ Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:49 pm

im right up there with you man, ive only got 1 save in my life, but after that i learned how to make my own...

to the noobs who cant even wait to get their save, atleast code it, we have a thread on how to code, but if you have a cfw psp, just chill and learn on how to make ur own...

the savers have lives like noble said, were not just fat guys sittin behind our computer all day, making saves for impacient little brats, so get a life, and if you need your save so bad, it wouldnt hurt to f***in wait...
De$oLu$
De$oLu$

http://www.xtdlx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

For all you n000bs who ask for saves with no respect and no patience read this. Empty Re: For all you n000bs who ask for saves with no respect and no patience read this.

Post by (TNG)Darkiller(GOD) Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:51 am

ikr i dount make saves but i look 4 saves 4 then and well i feel your pain its annoying. know i understand why unleashed banned me from UPH. ITs bc ppl keep asking a they dount even say plz and thank u. I mean like wow caint say those simple words plz and thank u. They should make a rule about saves like: when somebuddy make a save SAY PLZ AND THANK YOU OR ELSE YOU GET BANNED 4 A WHOLE DAY.

(TNG)Darkiller(GOD)

Back to top Go down

Post by dandino8100@gmail Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:10 am

im willing to help out and make saves!!

dandino8100@gmail

Back to top Go down

Post by fitzy Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:36 pm

First show some of them...
fitzy
fitzy

http://xggc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by X[HACK]NOBLE7[EHC]X Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:10 pm

i can help

X[HACK]NOBLE7[EHC]X

Back to top Go down

Post by X[HACK]NOBLE7[EHC]X Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:11 pm

i can help

X[HACK]NOBLE7[EHC]X

Back to top Go down

Post by DylanRocket Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:16 am

Noble again?

DylanRocket

Back to top Go down

Post by [HACK]thedarkknight Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:51 am

lol, read the dates, xD

This clan died years ago.

[HACK]thedarkknight

http://join.muf.mobi

Back to top Go down

Post by PureBloodKnight Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:09 am

6 months ago
PureBloodKnight
PureBloodKnight

http://neon.4umer.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down