Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its Been Great.

+2
Vanhiz
SwT
6 posters

Go down

Its Been Great. Empty Its Been Great.

Post by SwT Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:37 am

Well, as most of you know I haven't been on for a few weeks. Sadly I have moved on from the PSP scene.

I have been playing PSP since about 2004, I have had 3 PSPs; 1 Phat and 2 Slim. I remember when I first got RS on PSP, the 1st place score was 7000 points. I laugh at that now, looking back. Anyway this is not a final goodbye, I am still going to vist here often to check up on stuff but I will rarely come on ES or RS with anyone.

I just want to point out a few things that have been on my mind recently, like unfinshed projects and promises...:

• Saves.
I won't be making ANY saves. Dont ask me for them. I know some people here who could now make them but it is their choice. Regarding weapons I wont be releasing my weapon list but I will probably PM some of my favourites to my friends.

• Sneak Loadouts.
It ties in with saves above but it needs a seperate point. A few people will remember a while ago I said I was researching into 6 item loadouts and I never did. Well I want to do it so this breaks what I said above BUT I will make a save with 6 items in a class IF it works.

• Hero Mods
Me and Vanhiz started making these aswell. I dunno if he finished them but if you did Vanhiz can you tell me? Anyway I was going to make 4 seperate codes; One for CIS (Iv made it already), One for Republic, One for Empire and one for Rebels. Once they are finished I will, once again, give them to my friends.

• My Head Mods
A while back I posted a thread showing some head mods I found. These were Guns and a few vehicles. Here is a full list of all the heads I found:

All Guns (And electro staff but not force Pike, never found that.)
TIE Fighter
CIS Dropship
AT-AT
AT-ST
Rocket

I ask that if, in the future, someone releases head mods with the above, that you redirect them here to show GOD found them first.

Okay thats all guys, its been great!

Cool
SwT
SwT
GOD Coder
GOD Coder

Back to top Go down

Its Been Great. Empty Re: Its Been Great.

Post by Vanhiz Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:27 am

Awww that's sad, because i dont play PSP anymore neither, i'll start a new administrator recruiting, to have atleast 1 admin that codes, and i will finish the hero loadouts........ someday. Glad you will visit here sometimes anyways Smile

~Vanhiz
Vanhiz
Vanhiz
Founder
Founder

https://xgodx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:36 am

Guys, I'm still trying to confirm that I can make saves, so far I don't have time to try out saves because this week I have mid-terms in school. But there is about a 50/50 chance I might be able to make saves. I don't code but I could make saves and finish Swt's unfinished work Smile

Swt, I know I didn't say this before but thanks for making my 2 saves Very Happy, i really aprreciate it. I guess making saves is my way to return the favour Razz.

But I'm still unsure of how to make saves, because the saves come in the form of a code on darkfrost, and if I turn the code off, the save will also go off, how do you make the saves permanent?, even without turning them on afterward?

Last edited by NobleSixSPARTAN-B312 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:41 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Survivor3_14159 Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:38 am

and i can make saves as well. and does anyone know where swt head switch thread is? i cant find it

Last edited by Survivor3_14159 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Survivor3_14159
Survivor3_14159

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:21 am

Well it's sad to read :'( but it's good you'l visit here sometimes Very Happy
I don't code as well but i can make EU and US saves. (and maybe finish a little of your work 2 Razz)
Thanks again for everything what you have done Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:14 pm

'Its Been Great'.. Are you trying giving me a heart attack? O:
I thought you were gunna leave, bro. D:
Well, yeah alot of people are leaving the PSP scene. I'm about to as well. Razz
I just hope you or Vanhiz don't leave the site just yet. ^.^
And SwT, I really want to thank you for all the saves you've made me; I really appreciate it, bro. You've done so much. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by [GOD]Sneak Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:32 pm

I started hacking is there anyway helping you guys.
Because i don't know what to do with my hacked psp XD.

SHAKEHANDS
[GOD]Sneak
[GOD]Sneak

Back to top Go down

Post by xXGENERALXx Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:31 pm

wtf do u mean ur leaving the psp scene?
dude thats where i listen to all my music and shit
thats when ur on a roadtrip and sucks shit u play shit u know?
like seriously...thats when i have to make a choice between fucking my ex gf or playing psp :S
wat u mean is that ur not gonna play it at home 24/7 like u used to XD jk
still i dont give a shit but my dad bitches about going on ps3 and wat not so school sex and games is my life D:< LOL wow i cant believe it im soo fucking bored fml like why am i typing this? fuck it
xXGENERALXx
xXGENERALXx

Back to top Go down

Post by De$oLu$ Thu May 26, 2011 8:25 pm

well, we cany stop you, and btw, i have the force pike head xD
not tryin to be mean, byt how did you NOT find it?
De$oLu$
De$oLu$

http://www.xtdlx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down