Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Think the GOD Forums are Finally Dead...

+4
Collserra
R3XBacon
..::xXxNoBLe6xXx::..
R3DH4WK
8 posters

Go down

I Think the GOD Forums are Finally Dead... Empty I Think the GOD Forums are Finally Dead...

Post by R3DH4WK Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:34 pm

I am sad to say, the lack of new members, only 5+ posts a day, and inactivity among existing members has written us off as DEAD.
Usually the Xat is pretty active, but the forums just aren't cutting it. We might be able to keep it alive a little longer, but considering what I saw with 3R and RE, GOD is done for. Sad dead crying
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Location : Check under your bed, outside your window, in your hard drive, and in your underwear drawer.

Back to top Go down

I Think the GOD Forums are Finally Dead... Empty Re: I Think the GOD Forums are Finally Dead...

Post by ..::xXxNoBLe6xXx::.. Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:20 pm

I agree, our beloved site is finally dead Crying or Very sad, I only post about 3 posts a week Sad
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

I Think the GOD Forums are Finally Dead... Empty Re: I Think the GOD Forums are Finally Dead...

Post by R3DH4WK Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:58 pm

What should we do!?!?! Make like a VIP clan of those who are still active? That'd be pretty epic, don't you think?
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Location : Check under your bed, outside your window, in your hard drive, and in your underwear drawer.

Back to top Go down

Post by R3XBacon Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:40 pm

We are kind of dead.
R3XBacon
R3XBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Collserra Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Yea, I think GOD has kinda died, just like EHW... just slower... you were right Noble on your post a while ago...
Collserra
Collserra

Back to top Go down

Post by Gozitan Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:09 am

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA we'r fine ! Razz

Il spam the forum if you like Smile
Gozitan
Gozitan

Back to top Go down

Post by SwT Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:21 pm

I think im stupid for not being active.
I was the 2nd admin.

Oh well
SwT
SwT
GOD Coder
GOD Coder

Back to top Go down

Post by De$oLu$ Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:55 am

Not much of a surprise as we all knew it was coming... We should just make a clan of people who are going to be active no doubt, and that cla should support all games....

We just need to admit this clan is dead, and if u guys want to make another clan, pm mecuz i would like to be a part of it...

I think the name should be an epic name that is easy to remember, and sounds epic...

PM me Razz
De$oLu$
De$oLu$

http://www.xtdlx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ..::xXxNoBLe6xXx::.. Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:54 pm

if we make another clan, it's sure to die eventually no matter what you cover. That's the destiny of all clans.

Let's atleast TRY to make the site alive again, atleast try
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyS3VEN Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:51 am

But stilll we can't make it back alive by spamming the forums unless ppl start posting again...

LuckyS3VEN
Administrator
Administrator

https://xgodx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by De$oLu$ Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:34 pm

That is correct, we need to send out a message to all of the previous users, I beleive that is a function in the administration pannel, can an admin please send out a message to get the users together, that would be greatly apreciated...
De$oLu$
De$oLu$

http://www.xtdlx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by R3DH4WK Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:51 pm

yeah i did that with 3R and RE. did not work tho... lol
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum