Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacii's Resignition from GOD (ver. 2 original one got deleted -.-)

+5
Fabrizio
..::QuEllo::..
R3DH4WK
Poptart
..::xXxNoBLe6xXx::..
9 posters

Go down

Legacii's Resignition from GOD (ver. 2 original one got deleted -.-) Empty Legacii's Resignition from GOD (ver. 2 original one got deleted -.-)

Post by ..::xXxNoBLe6xXx::.. Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:44 pm

You guys are probably wondering why I made this thread. Well, Legacii wanted to make it himself but... he can't log in. I know, I know... FAIL. But he requested for me to say these exact words and create this thread. He also told me that other personal problems caused him to resign...

His exact words,

"I am PMing Noble on OHG at the moment. Yeah, it's the only way I can contact anyone to make this. Ok, yes, I am resigning from my Moderator position. It has been great here but, idk, I guess it's too much. I've been at GOD for a really long time. I'm top poster for crying out loud! xO Well, I joined this place as a noob and made my way up to a trusted mod. Smile This forum/clan is the only place I go to, other than OHG, Facebook, Dictionary.com, YouTube, etc. personal.

So... the people here... I like most of them.

Vanhiz, SwT, I congratulate you. You guys truly made a successful forum/clan. It's become a major clan and is pretty popular.

SwT, thank you for all the help. All of it. You have been a true bud. You don't call yourself 1337 and all dat, but I do. <3

Runnerke, oh you, you were a really good friend here. From being a member, to mod, to admin! You truly deserve that position. You are trusted and are fond of this clan. Hope you take care of this place. Smile ES memories R.I.P.

Noble, my unknown brother. You sir, have my exact tastes. You like K-Pop, you are Filipino, you like azn chiks, you listen to mainstream music, what else? xD You're a good mod and will also take care of this clan.

Nick, pfft, I don't need to talk to you. You're never on. >_> (But if you're reading this, you are also a good friend. Really cool guy.)

Smilez, you rock, girl. <3

EyZaR, I know you sorta hate me, but you were ok. Smile

Survivor, my man, I only knew you for a little but you are pretty cool. I hope you'll become more active. Smile You are an epic hacker.

Beto... Beto... Beto...

GENERAL... oh you, you are a complete b@d@$$. You are pretty tough, but that was passed on to me. Cheese told me once, that I changed and became meaner and all. Razz Anyways, you were a pretty chill dude.

To other members, I will miss some of you. Like Nerfax. Smile

Don't worry peeps, I will be staying on xat, not the forum. I'll be dropping by and such.

~Legacii
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Legacii's Resignition from GOD (ver. 2 original one got deleted -.-) Empty Re: Legacii's Resignition from GOD (ver. 2 original one got deleted -.-)

Post by ..::xXxNoBLe6xXx::.. Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:47 pm

I will miss you alot Legacii Smile. I remember those days when we would get into a big group and play es together. Now times have surely changed and many ppl are leaving the PSP scene Crying or Very sad. Thx for always being there my unknown brother :')

~Noble
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Legacii's Resignition from GOD (ver. 2 original one got deleted -.-) Empty Re: Legacii's Resignition from GOD (ver. 2 original one got deleted -.-)

Post by Poptart Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:41 am

NobleSixSPARTAN-B312 wrote:
Beto... Beto... Beto...
Poptart
Poptart

https://www.facebook.com/Deathwatchbeto

Back to top Go down

Post by R3DH4WK Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:51 pm

Bye Legacii.
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Location : Check under your bed, outside your window, in your hard drive, and in your underwear drawer.

Back to top Go down

Post by ..::QuEllo::.. Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:56 am

man I wished I was in this
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Back to top Go down

Post by R3DH4WK Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:53 pm

..::QuEllo::.. wrote:man I wished I was in this

In what?
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Location : Check under your bed, outside your window, in your hard drive, and in your underwear drawer.

Back to top Go down

Post by ..::xXxNoBLe6xXx::.. Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:44 pm

In Legacii's post. He mentioned a few names on it. But Legacii didn't really know you very well weed.... Neutral
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by R3DH4WK Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:13 pm

NobleSixSPARTAN-B312 wrote:In Legacii's post. He mentioned a few names on it. But Legacii didn't really know you very well weed.... Neutral

Yeah, he doesn't know ALL of the members so don't be sad Wink.
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabrizio Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:19 am

what?
Fabrizio
Fabrizio

http://blazingaming.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by R3DH4WK Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:11 pm

Out of the 200 or so members, (the only 10 or so that go on) he didn't know all of them. (-_-")
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Gozitan Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Crying or Very sad
Gozitan
Gozitan

Back to top Go down

Post by De$oLu$ Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:35 pm

He was still an awesome guy Smile and u guys can still talk to him on OHG hes pretty active there Smile
De$oLu$
De$oLu$

http://www.xtdlx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanhiz Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:26 pm

Sad was hoping to be in that..
Vanhiz
Vanhiz
Founder
Founder

https://xgodx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fitzy Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am

dancing penis
fitzy
fitzy

http://xggc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabrizio Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:24 pm

what is this about?
& wut happenned to god Sad
Fabrizio
Fabrizio

http://blazingaming.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum