Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement: Is it me or is the site slowly dying?

+5
Diabz
Agent00788
De$oLu$
R3DH4WK
..::xXxNoBLe6xXx::..
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Announcement: Is it me or is the site slowly dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Announcement: Is it me or is the site slowly dying?

Post by ..::xXxNoBLe6xXx::.. Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Sorry for the cyan colored font, it just helps to see the message easier Razz. Anyways, the only way we can keep this site alive is if the active members keep on posting in the forums but NOT spam them. This is the only way we can preserve GOD atm.
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Announcement: Is it me or is the site slowly dying? - Page 2 Empty Re: Announcement: Is it me or is the site slowly dying?

Post by R3DH4WK Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:05 pm

Yep... Btw, I was thinking, since ES is dead, and not all of us have RS, shouldn't we go to a game like FTB3? It's un-hacked for the most part and a lot more fun than ES and RS. I will hopefully be getting it sometime in the near future as I don't have many good PSP games and will be going on a road trip in September... Just a thought. Smile
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Location : Check under your bed, outside your window, in your hard drive, and in your underwear drawer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Collserra Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:41 am

Yea, a good way to keep a bigger size clan alive is to expand on the new. That means new games, systems (PSVITA?), etc... That is why OHG will be alive forever, by jumping on new games and systems.
Collserra
Collserra

Back to top Go down

Post by R3XBacon Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:20 pm

Agreed. But, what about people, like me, who have school and can't find time for it? We need to get the word out about our clan. All Members who know es players should get the word out about our clan. Vanhiz should also get a security boost on this website to keep those hacking noobs from other clans away and stop our codes leaking to them. Noble, I think you should tell Vanhiz to do something about this! Who's with me?
R3XBacon
R3XBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by R3XBacon Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:28 pm

I agree with you Collserra. I think we could try the Halo business, it's very popular. Have you guys heard of Teeworlds? It's a huge clan hoard and we should try it. Also, we should try the internet Wii game GoldenEye 007. I also think that we should start shifts for a nonstop server on es and rs.
R3XBacon
R3XBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Collserra Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:47 pm

Hmm. I agree with introducing Halo into GOD, but it'll be hard to keep a nonstop server up... Hmm...
Collserra
Collserra

Back to top Go down

Post by R3XBacon Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:58 pm

Hmm... Like I said, we should do shifts. but that would mean lots of time put into it. also, I really think we should try the online computer game Teeworlds. Look it up.
R3XBacon
R3XBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by R3XBacon Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:10 pm

Hey Vanhiz, If you're reading this, I think you need to find a way to lock any topics including codes and saves in them so only members could read. So those rival clans dont find any more out.
R3XBacon
R3XBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by R3DH4WK Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:35 pm

LoL Bacon... We do have that protection, but it doesn't do much cuz leakers can just make an account and get the codes. We would have to make 1 group that all the verified members are in that some how keep the un-verified members from getting into the special sections... Just have a forum for codes and saves. You make it so that only special members and groups can view it.
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Location : Check under your bed, outside your window, in your hard drive, and in your underwear drawer.

Back to top Go down

Post by R3XBacon Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:59 am

Hey... it was a thought. lol
R3XBacon
R3XBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by ..::xXxNoBLe6xXx::.. Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:53 am

Or we can just post this special codes and saves in a really high-up position. There is a forum on the site which only VIP+ can only view and also an Admin section.
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by R3DH4WK Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:16 pm

Yeah that's what I thought... I can only see the Hardcore+ cuz that's my rank... I noticed there's a VIP save in that section... xD
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by R3XBacon Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:00 pm

I subscribed for VIP but its been a week and I still havent heard any news.
R3XBacon
R3XBacon

Back to top Go down

Post by R3DH4WK Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:41 am

LoL... An Admin or the mod for that group has to approve... You can't just put yourself in VIP. Razz
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ..::xXxNoBLe6xXx::.. Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:02 am

R3XBacon wrote:I subscribed for VIP but its been a week and I still havent heard any news.

Wtf why do so many people want to be VIP. What makes you a "Very Important Person". Think about it. Rolling Eyes
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by R3DH4WK Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Exactly. Too many VIPs=broken chain of command.
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2