Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IF YOU WANT A HACKED PSP READ THIS THREAD

+2
Agent00788
..::xXxNoBLe6xXx::..
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

IF YOU WANT A HACKED PSP READ THIS THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: IF YOU WANT A HACKED PSP READ THIS THREAD

Post by R3DH4WK Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:31 pm

..::xXxNoBLe6xXx::.. wrote:
R3DH4WK wrote:Ok, so it worked. DarkFrost v3 shows up and it opens like it's supposed to. BUT when I turn on a code by pressing [ ] or X, it shows up as [ON] but it doesn't apply in the game.

You have to go to options and turn on "cheats are on/off"

LoL yeah I figured that out already... Razz
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Location : Check under your bed, outside your window, in your hard drive, and in your underwear drawer.

Back to top Go down

IF YOU WANT A HACKED PSP READ THIS THREAD - Page 3 Empty Re: IF YOU WANT A HACKED PSP READ THIS THREAD

Post by fitzy Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:28 am

Lol...
fitzy
fitzy

http://xggc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by R3DH4WK Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:35 pm

Ok, I got a little problem here. I got 6.39 HEN TN-A so I could use homebrews. It worked fine, all the apps worked fine, nothing bad happened UNTIL all the stuff in my GAME folder got deleted and shows up as corrupted data and doesn't show up at all on the computer. AND when I try to put codes into DF, it tells me the disk is right-protected. Is there a way to un-right protect it? Embarassed
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Location : Check under your bed, outside your window, in your hard drive, and in your underwear drawer.

Back to top Go down

Post by ..::xXxNoBLe6xXx::.. Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:35 pm

R3DH4WK wrote:Ok, I got a little problem here. I got 6.39 HEN TN-A so I could use homebrews. It worked fine, all the apps worked fine, nothing bad happened UNTIL all the stuff in my GAME folder got deleted and shows up as corrupted data and doesn't show up at all on the computer. AND when I try to put codes into DF, it tells me the disk is right-protected. Is there a way to un-right protect it? Embarassed

That is really strange on how your homebrew suddenly corrupts, I have never heard of all these homebrew suddenly corrupting Neutral. I also don't know what "right-protected" is, that is another new thing to me Neutral. I don't know what is going on with your psp right now.
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by R3DH4WK Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:29 pm

I ment write-protected... And I think it was just one homebrew, then it corrupted the entire mem stick data and now I can't do anything with it on the computer (open notepads, delete files, copy files, etc.) and I can't delete anything by going on the system itself because it says "The memory stick could not be accessed." and then an error code... I googled it and I got some links for forums and there were a few other people with the same problem. I tried all the solutions the answerers posted, none of them worked. Apparently, not all mem sticks have the little switch on the side to write-protect and unwrite-protect. I will get a new one sometime in the next couple weeks, and I will DEFINITELY make sure it has that switch. As for all the stuff on my mem stick, it's still there, I just can't delete any of it. I can still listen to music and watch vids and play UMDs, but I can't do anything with the demos, add-ons, and homebrews in my GAME folder. They show up on the mem stick when it is in the system, but when I put it in the computer it says my GAME folder is empty. When I try to run one of them on the system, it gives me an error code. And when I run PRO-B8, the system acts like it's bricked, but when I turn it off by taking out the battery, it works fine after I reboot it.
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ..::xXxNoBLe6xXx::.. Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:08 pm

I have no idea what happened to your mem stick. MAYBE it could be some psp spyware or something?, idk. To get rid of those corrupted files I would recommend formatting your mem stick, but you must copy all your current data (savedata, music, videos, etc.) to your computer to make sure those things aren't deleted. Formatting your psp SHOULD remove the corrupted data. Maybe it's the memory stick BRAND. Make sure it works with Sony products to be safe. Also different memory sticks have different effects on your psp. I have a 4GB Lexar mem stick and it kinda slows down the psp when it tries to over-write data. If you're not sure with other mem sticks just stick with the official sony mem sticks so there are no side-effects.
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by R3DH4WK Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:04 pm

I do have a Sony mem stick, and it isn't that there's a corrupted file, (at least I don't think so) it is because it write-protected itself. This means that it has prevented itself from being written to by the system, so I can't delete, move, copy or paste anything on the mem stick. I have found no way to undo this, so I will have to get a new one. I'll just go to Gamestop in the next couple weeks and get a new one.
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ..::xXxNoBLe6xXx::.. Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:53 pm

I'm still trying to figureout how all of this even happened, what did you press on your computer anyways?
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by R3DH4WK Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:58 pm

Idk what you mean by this... I have given up. I'll just go to Gamestop sometime next week and get a new one...
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Survivor3_14159 Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:47 am

try opening the memory stick properties in My Computer and see if read only is checked off. if so un check it and it should work
Survivor3_14159
Survivor3_14159

Back to top Go down

Post by R3DH4WK Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Yeah I tried that. Like I said, I tried EVERYTHING. Nothing worked.
R3DH4WK
R3DH4WK
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3